Special Thanks to Skip To My Lou for allowing me to guest post! Read the guest post here. I loved making this countdown for them!
Don’t forget to stop by my Etsy Shop to check out some of the other Christmas Countdown designs, including this super cute Candy Cane stripe version!
My name is Kayla and I’m from Sweet Anne Designs. I work as a Web & Graphic Designer for a non-profit organization, and spend my nights crafting with my husband. My passion is making things, and sharing things. Special thanks to Skip To My Lou for letting me share with you all! Without further adieu, I present to you: The Snowflake Countdown Calendar
This is it. That magical time of year when all thoughts are flung forward to a fleeting couple of days that represent the climax of our year. Whether its family, presents, egg nog or snow that you’re looking forward to, you can bet that the big day will sneak up on you. Its natural, after all, with the shopping, baking and preparing going on. You just lose track. Fear not, there is a solution! Check out this super easy and really neat paper countdown calendar! Its the perfect size to adorn a desk at work, or a mantel at home, and it will keep you up to date on how many days you have until showtime!
How To Make It:
- Print out the template on a heavy card stock.
- Cut out the designs along the solid lines.
- Score along all of the fold lines. Fold and crease them.
- For the first numbered block, glue the tab near the number 8 face to the edge of the 1 face. For the next, glue the tab near the 3 face to the 0 face.
- Fold in the other sides, and glue the top and bottom shut.
- For the outer sleeve/box, fold so that the letter A touches A, B touches B and so on. Use a dab of glue to hold these tabs together. Let dry.
- Glue the tabs to the short side of the box, to create a flush inside space for the blocks. Let dry.
- Place blocks in sleeve!
Download this free countdown calendar here. For more countdowns, part favors, gift boxes, cards and more- visit my Etsy store!
The warmest Holiday Wishes to you all!