By now you’ve probably noticed that I love ice cream. And you’ve heard about the WONDERFUL ice cream maker my lovely mother got me for Christmas. So then you probably aren’t *too* surprised that I’ve got another ice cream recipe.
This coconut ice cream was something I’ve wanted to make since trying a coconut flavored ice cream at The House of Flavors in Ludington MI. It was so fresh and clean tasting compared to the heavier creams. The recipe I’m sharing today is similar, and oh-so-easy to make. I just plopped it all in the machine and walked away!
And since my New House has an awesome back yard and deck (and a soda shop specializing in soft serve ice cream) this is SURE to be a hot summer favorite! I’m not sure you could pull this one off without a maker like you can my Strawberry Cheese Cake Ice Cream, Chai Ice Cream and my Rootbeer Float Ice Cream – only because of the coconut milk. I think it would make the dish too icy if made that way. But hey, try it! Let me know how it goes!!
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 14ox can lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup agave
- Shredded coconut if desired
- 8th tsp coconut flavor
How To Make It:
- Make sure your ice cream maker is prepped. A couple of times I have started this recipe and then realized my maker bowl wasn’t frozen. :C
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into ice cream maker and let mix per your maker’s instructions.
Now, go sit on your deck, your porch, your couch and enjoy!!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How To Make a Grid Mood Journal - August 3, 2018
- Easy DIY Resist Watercolor Art - July 20, 2018
- Relax and Restore yourself with a Plant Food Picnic - July 13, 2018