Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and while a lot of the focus tends to be on candy and kids, this project is just for the married couples. =D I’ve done my share of cutesy Valentine projects and Valentine Printables, (Sweet Candy Bottles, Love Bingo and Valentine Fortune Cookies) but this year we’re attending a wedding on V-Day. We are planning on taking that free dinner, dancing and booze and having ourselves an all-day celebration of Love. And, I’ve decided to liven things up with these super cute dice.
Don’t worry- these aren’t super raunchy. They are meant to be flirtatious and a nice ice breaker for Hubby and I as we relax and settle in to our day-long date. The raciest items are “top-half” and “bottom-half”. How you interpret those, are totally up to you. =D
What You Need:
- Printer and card stock
- Scoring Tool or butter knife
- The Printable File
How To Make It:
- Print out valentine printable template on a heavy card stock.
- Cut out the designs along the solid lines.
- Score along all of the fold lines. This is important. You don’t get a crisp, square box without scoring. I use a ruler and a paperclip. Fold and crease them.
- For the first numbered block, glue the tab near the number 8 face to the edge of the 1 face. For the next, glue the tab near the 3 face to the 0 face. (Pictured here with my Woodland Christmas Countdown) I hate when I forget to take pictures of steps!!
- Fold in the other sides, and glue the top and bottom shut.
- Repeat for the other die. That’s it! Aren’t they so cute!?
I hope that this Valentine’s Day will be full of friends and romance for Hubby and me. What about you? Do you have V Day plans?
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- 20 Bright And Colorful Easter Egg How To Ideas - March 18, 2018
- Beyond Adorable Felt Happy Bunny How To - March 10, 2018
- How To Make Absolutely Adorable Character Easter Eggs - February 24, 2018