2015 has been a great year for me. Hubby and I welcomed our darling son, I started a few new business opportunities, and I’ve been able to focus more on this blog. I’m hoping that 2016 will be just as blessed, and a little more organized. I thought I was busy before, but adding a baby into the mix has pushed my organization skills to the max!!
That’s okay though, because I know that this, the 5th edition of my printable planners, will help to keep me on track. Not just with appointments and tasks, but with the blog, with fitness, with meal planning and more.
This planner is dear to my heart. I’ve been working to improve it each year, adding more customizable areas, new colors and uses. I’ve spent hours and hours putting together each year’s edition and I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I do!
This year I’ve added THREE new planner options. Fitness Tracking, Food Logging and Homework Tracking. I’ve also added TWO NEW COLORS, Love Pink and Nanani Purple.Visit the Shop Now >
Of course, there are still the 4 beautiful hand-designed colors/patterns and tons of add ons. There are even several freebie add ons to coordinate with your planner!
VERSIONS: The Planners are available in a couple different types. There will be 2 more coming this spring, and the student versions will be available in April.
- Regular Monthly planner with month- only views
- Regular planner with month and week views
- MEAL PLANNING Planner with weekly meal planning views
- LESSON PLANNING Planner with weekly lesson planning views
- (NEW) HOMEWORK TRACKING Planner with space in the week to write assignments.
- (NEW) FOOD LOGGING Planner to track meals, snacks and water intake.
- (NEW) FITNESS LOGGING Planner to track activities, distance, reps and more!
COLORS: Each of these designs is offered in 6 colors. Both the Nanani Purple and the Geo Grey are great for low cost printing (Nanani Purple looks good in greyscale!). These colors aren’t random – Ashley Orange is designed after my lovely sister in law, and Nanani Purple is inspired by a friend!
FEATURES: I designed this planner years ago when I was disappointed by what in-store planners offered. I needed something that held all the info I needed, in the way that made the most sense to me. Since then I’ve continued to add features each year – and 2016 is the best planner yet!
- Available in full (letter 8.5in x 11in) size.
- Yearly view page, with 2016 and 2017 laid out for future planning.
- Contacts, Usernames/Passwords page.
- “Sneak peak” of upcoming month in the month view.
- Filled in dates. (This is no fill-in-the-blank planner!)
- Notes page at the end of every month, so you have a stopping point to put your Add Ons.
- Additional Notes page at the end of the year, as a space to record things you’ll want to copy into your next planner.
- PDF format, set up to print front-to-back. Use the Geo Grey or Nanani Purple colors if you’d like to print in greyscale.
ADD ONS: In order to allow everyone to build a planner that is unique to them, I’ve designed this printable planner to be modular. That means that everyone can select a planner that they like and then add more to it. Below are a few of the currently available Add-Ons. Subscribe to the newsletter to be notified when new ones are added!
Made specially for teachers, these curriculum worksheets allow planning and tracking for curriculum by class or by student. They are great for brainstorming, planning, or even just keeping track!
These pages are one of my favorite planner additions. They allow you to use your planner as a notebook, to keep long-form information in one place, or even to make a stand-alone notebook that matches your planner.
Keep a log of your stats weekly, monthly or whenever you have a minute. The first step in building a better blog business is to evaluate where you are. These pages help with that AND they allow a great space to write tasks, ideas and more!
For a lot of bloggers, sponsored posts are a large part of their business revenue. This worksheet helps to organize what posts are due when, and the details of each assignment. You can track your required Social media shares as well!
I’m not sure how parents of multiple children are able to keep up with extra curricular activities! Hopefully these sheets can help with some of the burden. This tracker has space to record coach/supervisor names and contact info, important dates (like games or recitals) and any other info you might need.
Meal Plan & Shopping
For some people, the planner with built in meal planning is ideal. For others, they want something to tear out and take shopping. That is where is tear-out meal plan and shopping list comes in! I use mine weekly and then hang it on the fridge!
Dates To Remember
Whether you are writing down dates as they happen (baby’s first steps, first word etc) or planning for your future (When do buy the wedding dress, when to hire a caterer) or maybe just keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries – this add on will be a life saver!
For student or parent, this class schedule provides a great overview of each week day. Use it to plan out a semester’s courses, record school conflicts for your job, or just know where you are headed next (or what you are skipping).
HOW IT WORKS: Need some guidance in choosing a binder, punch, pens, printer etc? Check out the planner guide!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Beyond Adorable Felt Happy Bunny How To - March 10, 2018
- How To Make Absolutely Adorable Character Easter Eggs - February 24, 2018
- How To Make Custom Happy Planner and Other Discbound Covers - February 12, 2018