- Weekly meal plan worksheet with shopping list (As in the Tear Out Meal Plan).
- Monthly meal plan with 5 weeks and shopping list.
- Blank and categorized large shopping list – for those that need more space to write
- Freezer, Refrigerator and Pantry inventory list with room to mark expiration dates and quantity.
- Print as many as you need and add them into the Printable Planner, or any binder.
Note that this is a digital file. None of the pages are digitally customizable, however you may choose to omit pages from your book by not binding them with the others. (NOTE: editable versions are not available, and cannot be purchased.)
Files printed at actual size are 8.5in x 11in for Full and 5.5in x 8.5in for Junior.
All copyrights to this planner are reserved. Please do not distribute the digital file, or sell the completed planners.
This template is designed to print on home printers on letter sized (8.5in x 11in) or half sized (5.5in x 8.5in) paper. You may need to have the file printed at a copy shop. Cost of color printing varies, and calling ahead for pricing in your area is suggested before ordering. Cost of printing is not included. You will need a computer to print from that can read PDF files.