Today marks one half of 2015 is gone. Whoa. It has been a crazy year for me, punctuated most recently by the birth of my sweet baby James. But I know for some, the year doesn’t really revolve around the typical calendar. Teachers, students, homeschool moms and many others define their life by the school year, which typically runs sometime from August until June. It is for these people that I began offering the June – June Planners in 2013. But this year, I’ve made some changes.
Firstly, There is a New Store. That’s right! I’ve finally put on my “official business owner big-girl pants” and put together a legitimate storefront. I can’t WAIT for you all to try it out.
Hop On Over to The New Shop to see them all!
Second, there are some new planner options on the table! After some excellent inspiration and suggestions from others, I’ve added a Fitness Tracking, Food Logging and Homework tracking options. (These will also be available in the next Dec – Dec planner, so don’t worry!)
Of course, there are still the 4 beautiful hand-designed colors/patterns and tons of add ons. Plus almost everything is available in both the Full (8.5 x 11 in) size and the Junior (5.5 x 8.5 in) size.
VERSIONS: The Planners are available in a couple different types. There will be 2 more coming this spring, and the student versions will be available in April.
- Regular Monthly planner with month- only views
- Regular planner with month and week views
- MEAL PLANNING Planner with weekly meal planning views
- LESSON PLANNING Planner with weekly lesson planning views
- (NEW) HOMEWORK TRACKING Planner with space in the week to write assignments.
- (NEW) FOOD LOGGING Planner to track meals, snacks and water intake.
- (NEW) FITNESS LOGGING Planner to track activities, distance, reps and more!
COLORS: Each of these designs is offered in 4 colors. The grey option is not only pretty, but easier on ink when printing! The pretty orange was inspired by my sweet soon-to-be sister-in-law Ashley!
FEATURES: Inspired by the things I wish in-store planners or other printable planners had, this modular planner is my best and most robust yet!
- Available in full (letter) size and Junior (8.5 x 5.5in) size.
- Yearly view page, with 2015 and 2016 laid out for future planning.
- Contacts, Usernames/Passwords page.
- “Sneak peak” of upcoming month in the month view.
- Filled in dates. (No writing in the weeks!)
- Notes page at the end of every month, so you have a stopping point to put your Add Ons!
- Additional Notes page at the end of the year, as a space to record things you’ll want to copy into next years planner
- PDF format, set up to print front-to-back. Grey version to save on ink!
THE ADD ONS:
This planner is modular. That means that everyone can start with whichever of the base planners they like, and then add more to it. I’m even working on a way to allow custom covers for the planners![left]Notes Pages
Print as many as you want and turn your planner into a notebook![/left] [right][/right] [left]Blog Tracking pages
Fill in the blanks with your targeted Social Media or statistics. Track your weekly, or monthly progress. You choose![/left] [right][/right] [left]Activity/Extra curricular tracking
Print one for each child, each sport – whatever! Use these pages to keep track of coaches/contacts, season start and finish, special days, games etc.[/left] [right][/right] [left]Meal Plan & Shopping
The meal planning planner not for you? No problem! Print these pages and tear them out to take shopping, and hang on the fridge after![/left] [right][/right] [left]Dates To Remember
Track baby’s first steps, your fitness goals, or just birthdays and anniversaries.[/left] [right]
[/right] [left]Class Schedule
Great to use in the Student Planner, or any other planner! Track each semester’s class schedule so that you always know where you’re headed (or what you’re missing!).[/left] [right][/right]
[question] Hop On Over to The New Shop to see them all! [/question]
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Beyond Adorable Felt Happy Bunny How To - March 10, 2018
- How To Make Absolutely Adorable Character Easter Eggs - February 24, 2018
- How To Make Custom Happy Planner and Other Discbound Covers - February 12, 2018