Happy August, y’all! It’s Danielle again from Busy Mom’s Helper, and I’ve got a super-delish recipe to share! This Strawberry Ale Cream Marinated Chicken is a huge hit with my family, especially my Hubby!
I’m a big lover of simple and quick recipes, because I have nasty habit of forgetting about dinner until…well…dinnertime! With our hectic schedules, it’s too difficult to spend forever on a tasty meal. I’ve gotcha covered though, and I’m sure you’ll love this Strawberry Ale Cream Marinated Chicken just as much as we do!
- 3 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 12-oz. bottle Strawberry Ale
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves, crushed
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Flour
- In a large skillet, place your chicken breasts over medium heat. Pour the Strawberry Ale over them, and crush the Mint Leaves all over the top. Cook about 10 minutes.
- Add the Heavy Whipping Cream and Flour, mixing it all in carefully. Continue to cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve as a main dish, on a salad or even mixed with pasta…it makes a delicious and creamy sauce!
Note: If you want more of a Strawberry Ale flavor than a creamy one, just add less Heavy Whipping Cream. Super simple!
The following two tabs change content below.
Danielle is the crazy momma of 4 behind Busy Mom's Helper, where she shares all her adventues. Married to her best friend & fellow nerd. Totally addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. Staying home with the kiddos keeps her busy, but she loves squeezing in time to create through the ups & downs of life . Now, if she could just figure out how to eat a candy bar without having to share, life would be even more fabulous! Be sure to join the fun at BusyMomsHelper.com
Latest posts by Danielle Reeves (see all)
- Creamy Lime Chicken - November 6, 2014
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls - October 2, 2014
- Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies - September 4, 2014
One thought on “Strawberry Ale Cream Marinated Chicken”
hello kayla!!!im iranian. thank you for your blog. it is lovely.From your blog I liked it very