Well, since the sweetest day card I have been on a roll! I’ve made several new card sets, and this is my new favorite! I originally designed it to use as a thank-you card to a co-worker, but it has such an understated charm that I had to add a few more phrases and put it out there for the world!
This got me thinking. What types of things am I drawn to in a card? Usually its something unique, something with a little dimension (embossing, glitter, etc.), and something I think is striking. A lot of the time it is color, and recently its been paper too.
How about you? What do you look for in a card?
Here are all of the ways I put together the same elements from this card. You can download the template here.
What You Need:
- Card Stock
- Glue/Double Stick Tape
How To Make It:
- Print The Template on card Stock.
- Cut out the shapes you plan to use.
- Arrange the elements, gluing and trimming as needed.
- Print out more and use them in a different way! ♥
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019
- Download 2019 Free Printable Planners - December 11, 2018
- How to Make a Skin Routine Caddy with your Favorite Skin Products - December 6, 2018