I really enjoy things that do double duty. Lamp that organizes? Neat. Spatula that also plays music? Awesome. Thanksgiving Favor Box that can be used as a place card? Super cool!
This box is very simple to put together. It requires just a smidge of glue, and the bottom folds to hold itself together. On either side there are Thanksgiving greetings and on the front there is a blank square. You could leave the square blank, and have a bunch of them on a welcome table as guests walk in. Or, you can use that space to write the names of guests, and use the boxes as place cards at the dinner table. The template is available in my Etsy Store.
How to make it:
- Download and print the template.
- Cut on the solid lines, score on the dotted lines.
- Glue tab a to the inside of the box face directly opposite it.
- Tuck the smallest bottom flaps in, followed by the longest. Tuck the larger flaps into the space created by the smaller flaps.
As Shared On:
The following two tabs change content below.
My name is Kayla and I am a Graphic Designer. That means that I love pretty things, and also that I like to make free printables! I'm so happy that you've stopped by to visit my blog, and I hope you will follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest or Instagram!! (Yeah, and I'm totally addicted to the internet).
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020