Its getting that time again! Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And since we moved into a house with a fireplace mantel, one of my favorite elements to holiday decorating is banners. They look so festive and simple draped across the mantel. Also- I’m a typography nerd, so I really like decor that focuses on letters. =D
Here’s the template to print and cut out! It is designed to coordinate with the Thanksgiving gift boxes, table favors, and other treats in my etsy store.
How to make it:
- Download and Print the template.
- Cut out all of the florets.
- Use a hold punch to punch on the two circles in each floret.
- Thread a matching ribbon through the letters!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to make stunning snow globe photo ornaments - December 4, 2019
- DIY Tempting Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub you will Crave - October 30, 2019
- How to Dye Yarn Easily and with beautiful results - October 16, 2019