I’ve always found pop-up cards to be pretty cool. The cleverness of creating something that can sit flat one moment, and be 3D the next has always facinated me. So, when I saw a Valentine’s card in the store that was an expandable heart- I had to make one! The concept is simple as can be. And I’ve included a free printable template, as well as a DXF and a .Studio file for those with cutting machines. Enjoy!
Printable Template | .DXF File | .Studio File
How To Make It:
- Assemble your papers.
- Download the Free Printable Template. Print the template out on a card stock of your choice. (or, cut the base shape using your cutting machine. .DXF File | .Studio File)
- Fold design on the dotted lines, so that two of the hearts collapse in.
- Decorate as desired!
The following two tabs change content below.
My name is Kayla and I am a Graphic Designer. That means that I love pretty things, and also that I like to make free printables! I'm so happy that you've stopped by to visit my blog, and I hope you will follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest or Instagram!! (Yeah, and I'm totally addicted to the internet).
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020
3 thoughts on “Collapsing Heart Card [Free Printable]”
Thank you so much for sharing this project. It is really generous of you for sharing your work. Kindest regards
This is, perhaps, my most slow-pokey week yet. My apologies for taking so long to get over here from “A Little Birdie Told Me..” to enjoy your post. It’s important to me to visit and really give my full attention to all the links, but as the party grows it’s taking more and more time. Thank you so much for bearing with me, and for continuing to share your talent at Rook No. 17!
I love this! So cute! I saw this on Skip to My Lou I would love it if you would share this with our readers too for Fun Stuff Fridays! http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/14-days-of-valentines-fun-stuff-fridays_10.html