I’ve always found pop-up cards to be pretty cool. The cleverness of creating something that can sit flat one moment, and be 3D the next has always facinated me. So, when I saw a Valentine’s card in the store that was an expandable heart- I had to make one! The concept is simple as can be. And I’ve included a free printable template, as well as a DXF and a .Studio file for those with cutting machines. Enjoy!
How To Make It:
- Assemble your papers.
- Download the Free Printable Template. Print the template out on a card stock of your choice. (or, cut the base shape using your cutting machine. .DXF File | .Studio File)
- Fold design on the dotted lines, so that two of the hearts collapse in.
- Decorate as desired!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Miniature Bohemian Style 1:12 Dollhouse Rattan Shelf - August 24, 2023
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020