I’ve always found pop-up cards to be pretty cool. The cleverness of creating something that can sit flat one moment, and be 3D the next has always facinated me. So, when I saw a Valentine’s card in the store that was an expandable heart- I had to make one! The concept is simple as can be. And I’ve included a free printable template, as well as a DXF and a .Studio file for those with cutting machines. Enjoy!
How To Make It:
- Assemble your papers.
- Download the Free Printable Template. Print the template out on a card stock of your choice. (or, cut the base shape using your cutting machine. .DXF File | .Studio File)
- Fold design on the dotted lines, so that two of the hearts collapse in.
- Decorate as desired!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019
- Download 2019 Free Printable Planners - December 11, 2018
- How to Make a Skin Routine Caddy with your Favorite Skin Products - December 6, 2018