This post is one I was honored to guest post at Skip To My Lou yesterday. Now its time to share it with anyone who might have missed it!!
One of my favorite memories of school, is a Valentine’s party my mother lead in my classroom around 2nd grade. Way back before computers, my mother agonized over making Conversation Heart Bingo cards for the class- using only the colors of the hearts for the cards. From what I remember- they were awesome.
Its that memory that has inspired this wonderful set. Rather than using the colors of hearts, this set uses the numerous phrases found on Brach’s Classic Conversation hearts. (Yes, I bought a bag, and looked at every single candy until I had a list of all of the phrases. ;D ) So, all you have to do is pull candies out of the bag to play!
This free Valentine Bingo printable includes 10 unique cards, each with a free space in the middle. They print 2 on a page and are perfect for classrooms and parties! (Maybe even adults too!)
Download the Cards
- PDF version of all the cards
- Jpeg Version of the Cards (in sets of 2)
More Valentine’s Projects
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- DIY Coasters made with Permanent Markers - May 30, 2019
- Simplified Easy French Cruller How to and Recipe - April 17, 2019
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019