Squeee! This weekend we move into our house! Ugh, its been WEEKS, and every day I come up with new projects to do for the place. Like these botanical prints that I originally shared on Making The World Cuter. I haven’t let the fact that I’m not IN THE HOUSE yet slow me down. Oh no! I’ve been cranking out homey crafts like there’s no tomorrow!
I’ve been sketching, pinning and thrifting my little heart out, piling up mounds of new decor and plans for bed sheets, paint colors, furniture and more. I’ve got a plan for almost every room in the house. Check out my pin board for the Guest Room, It’s going to be a rustic, unfinished barn wood kinda place, with splashes of white wainscoting, sage green walls… and botanical prints.
When I decided I wanted to get some nature themes artwork for the rustic guest room, I found some botanical prints online. What I found was upwards of $8 each, and I knew I wanted at least 3. That’s $24 not even including the frame! So, I did a little research and came up with these prints on my own. The images are from an old botanical reference book that is now public domain. I hand-colored the water color effect and the aged paper look too.
For my room I used some low cost dollar store picture frames. But I think these are so lovely, I might add something a bit more substantial to make them really pop! I’ve got 4 varieties, so download and use as you please!
What You Need:
- 8×10 frame
How To Make It:
- To download, click on the image you want (careful not to click the Pin It button) to bring up a larger picture. Then, right click >save image as, and choose where to save the file.
- Navigate to the image where you saved it and double-click to open it. (This will open in your default image editing program)
- In whatever program you use, click print. Trim the white edges to the image area, making it 8×10.
- Drop the print in an 8×10 frame and voila! You’re done!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Download 2019 Free Printable Planners - December 11, 2018
- How to Make a Skin Routine Caddy with your Favorite Skin Products - December 6, 2018
- How to Make a Beautiful and Meaningful Printable Advent Calendar - November 19, 2018