What You Need:
- 1 Large Vine Wreath
- 2 Small Vine Wreaths
- Decor Pieces (Leaves, Pumpkins, Scarecrow, etc.)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Jute Cord or Twine
How To Make It:
- To start everything off we are going to make our base of the Mickey Mouse head. His head is just one large circle and two small ones, so place your wreaths where you think best to make the shape. Use a small piece of your Jute cord and wrap it around one of the ears and the head, connecting the two. Tie it securely, and repeat for the second ear. Side note: Just trying to use your glue gun to glue the two smaller wreaths to the bigger one will NOT work, trust me…I tried LOL
- Now this is the part where you get to have fun. Choose whatever types of decor that you want to add to your wreath. I chose to stick with mostly leaves but I threw in some fake berries, a pumpkin, and a cute little scarecrow as well. I used hot glue and just started gluing wherever I thought would look best. This part of the wreath is all up to you and whatever you think looks best. You can choose to cover the whole wreath with decor or just do one portion of the wreath like I did. I thought that this looked best and I loved the way the vine wreath looked so I wanted to have some of the wreath exposed as well.
- [Optional] If you wanted to add some sort of ribbon to create something for the wreath to hang on you can choose to do that. I did not because I didn’t want to add any additional things to my wreath and I was able to just hang it by one of the vines of the wreath.
That’s it! This fall wreath is so easy, it almost doesn’t count as a project! (Which means the cost of the supplies doesn’t count either, right?) This wreath is so cute and if you’re a big Disney fan, this is so perfect for you! Not to mention, this is a really easy process and it will definitely last me a couple of years to reuse for the next few Fall seasons.
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Simplified Easy French Cruller How to and Recipe - April 17, 2019
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019
- Download 2019 Free Printable Planners - December 11, 2018