There is something special about the fall cocktail. Seriously, summer gets all the attention for glam pineapple juice drinks and paper umbrellas, but fall drinks have a depth, a warmth that is often overlooked. Now, I’m not one to drink mixed drinks often, usually only while entertaining, so I don’t tend to have favorite “go-to” fall cocktail recipes. At least, I didn’t before I went scouring for this list of 17 amazing Fall cocktails! Now I have this whole list, and I can’t wait to try out each one.
The theme for these fall drinks is obvious. There’s apple, cinnamon, cranberry and more. The flavors remind us of mulled wine and spiced hot totties – the perfect way to keep the chill away while enjoying (responsibly!) with friends. If you want to make them extra-special, try it with my DIY Gin Kit as a gift or a tasting!
17 Fall Cocktails
- Cranberry Pear Prosecco Cocktails by A Dish of Daily Life
- Royal Apple Pomegranate Cocktails by Craving Some Creativity
- Autumn Bourbon Cocktail with Rhubarb by My Crazy Good Life
- Cinnamon Appletini by Who Needs a Cape
- Bourbon Apple Cider Sangria by Nellie Bellie
- Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail by DIY Candy
- Cinnamon Apple Cider Martini by A Dish of Daily Life
- Hot Buttered Rum by Atta Girl Says
- Apple Pie Cocktail by Simplistically Living
- Apple Cider Pear Vodka Cocktails by A Bubbly Life
- Spiced Whisky Cider by Savory Experiments
- Whipped Apple Pie Cocktail by The Tiptoe Fairy
- Vanilla Brandy Cider by Nellie Bellie
- Apple Cider Mule by Delineate Your Dwelling
- Apple Cider Mimosa by DIY Candy
- Cranberry Prosecco Punch by Amanda’s Cookin
- Cranberry Whisky Cocktail by Kleinworth & Co.
Be sure to comment here and let me know which of these cocktail recipes becomes your new Holiday favorite – I’m sure you’ll find at least one in this list!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Simplified Easy French Cruller How to and Recipe - April 17, 2019
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019
- Download 2019 Free Printable Planners - December 11, 2018