Are you looking for the cutest treat bags for your next kid-friendly event? These adorable unicorn treat bags are perfect for a birthday party, school event or even Easter Sunday. Today I am showing you how to make your own unicorn treat bags that will delight and surprise the kids during your next special event.
Gather up your supplies and follow the steps below to create your own treat bags for kids. Get creative while making this kids craft idea by adding some finishing touches that make each unicorn treat bag unique.
List of Supplies:
- Colored paper bag
- Colored craft papers – 4-5 different colors
- Pencil – to trace template
- Craft glue
- Golden glossy craft paper
- Black and brown sharpie
Instructions for making the unicorn gift bag:
- Take the colored paper bag and use a black sharpie to draw the unicorn face on it. Keep it nice and simple, I drew the eyes, nose, and mouth. Use a brown sharpie to draw freckles on both cheeks of the unicorn face.
2. Select different colored craft papers and trace the patterns from the template on the papers. The template includes – 3 spiral patterns for the flowers, 2 outer ear and 2 inner ear patterns and 1 horn pattern.
3. Use the spiral patterns to create rolled flowers. Glue the inner ear patterns on the outer ear patterns.
4. Take the ear patterns and fold the bottom corners inwards and glue to secure the fold.
5. All items ready? First glue the horn on the top side of the bag.
6. Now glue the ears. Apply a thin layer of glue along the bottom side of the ears and attach the glued area with the bag.
7. And finally, glue the flowers on the bag. Allow the glue to dry.
You can add more details if you want to. Use different colored bags and different colored craft papers to create the flowers and other items for more variation. Have a blast making these adorable unicorn treat bags with your kids today!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020
4 thoughts on “Adorable Unicorn Treat Bags to Delight and Surprise”
Thank you for sharing.
Unicorns are almost favorites of all the kids. My son adores the unicorn and his birthday is coming August. And I am all set to throw a unicorn-themed birthday party.
Unicorn is a real hype in our family and almost everywhere. This would be a very cool project. Thank you for sharing!
These are super cute. Lee Lee is currently obsessed with unicorns and she has a birthday coming up in July. Definitely, appreciate this article. Big like from us.