Have you ever wanted to make your own luscious and easy honey butter lip scrub? Making lip scrub at home is easier than ever. This is the perfect lip scrub option to add to your daily beauty regimen. I’m sure you are already using the DIY Healthy Moisturizer, and DIY Mineral foundations. Using your own honey butter lip scrub you’ll feel confident knowing that you’re using a more natural option to keep those lips luscious and smooth. Today I’ll show you how to make luscious and easy honey butter lip scrub.
Making this luscious and easy honey butter lip scrub is as simple as combining a few ingredients together, adding some rum extract and mixing together to form a loose, non-crumbly mixture that can easily be applied to your lips. Once done, you can store your honey butter lip scrub in an airtight container for later use.
What You Need:
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Butter extract
- Rum extract
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- ¼ c. Granulated sugar
How To Make It:
- In a clean/sterile bowl 1 tsp. honey to a ¼ cup of granulated sugar.
2. Mix to combine the honey into the sugar
3. Pour in 1 tsp. of oil to the sugar and honey mixture. Stir until well combined.
4. Add a few drops of rum extract. Be sure to only use a few drops of this extract, as it is very strong. Don’t use actual rum. I know, it is tempting mut alcohols are drying on the skin!
5. Add 1 drop of butter extract to your lip scrub mixture.
6. Mix all ingredients together in the bowl to form a loose paste. If your mixture is too crumbly, you can add a bit more honey. If it is too loose, add a little more sugar.
7. Apply a bit of the scrub to your lips and massage lightly. Rinse, and moisturize. Save any leftover scrub in an airtight container.
This luscious and easy honey butter lip scrub is one of my favorite options to keep my lips soft and ready for any type of weather.
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Miniature Bohemian Style 1:12 Dollhouse Rattan Shelf - August 24, 2023
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020