My Mother’s family is rather large. She is one of 6 children, all of which have their own kids and a couple have Grandbabies too. Both of her parents are still alive, and so we have Thanksgiving at their house. Its a big deal for us all, and especially for those of us that have to travel several hours and coordinate food, luggage, traffic, etc. So yeah- I’ve made this “Days Until Thanksgiving” countdown. It keeps things from sneaking up on me! When the countdown says 3, I need to get groceries for our treats. 2 means I have to do laundry including what I want to wear the day of. 1 means I have to pack the car and prep to leave tomorrow morning. Its nice to be reminded. =D Download the template here.
What You Need:
- Heavy Card stock
How To Make It:
- Print out the template on a heavy card stock.
- Cut out the designs along the solid lines.
- Score along all of the fold lines. Fold and crease them.
- For the first numbered block, glue the tab near the number 2 face to the edge of the 0 face. For the next, glue the tab near the 8 face to the 1 face.
- Fold in the other sides, and glue the top and bottom shut.
- For the outer sleeve/box, fold so that the letter A touches A, B touches B and so on. Use a dab of glue to hold these tabs together. Let dry.
- Glue the tabs to the short side of the box, to create a flush inside space for the blocks. Let dry.
- Place blocks in sleeve!
The following two tabs change content below.
My name is Kayla and I am a Graphic Designer. That means that I love pretty things, and also that I like to make free printables! I'm so happy that you've stopped by to visit my blog, and I hope you will follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest or Instagram!! (Yeah, and I'm totally addicted to the internet).
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020
2 thoughts on “How many Days!?”