For centuries there have been games where children pretend to divine their future. From dripping wax into water, to casting a glance through a mirror over your shoulder, to a magic 8 ball, these types of games have always been a hit party game.
So, in preparation for a Halloween Party my sister is throwing, I made a spooky themed fortune telling party game! Its easy as pie to put together, and I know you are going to love it!
The object of the device is simple. Spin the arrow, and where it lands is your answer. The template is really easy to follow (cut out, assemble) and you can make one for each party guest!
What You Need:
- 1 sheet of letter sized card stock
- 1 craft brad
How to make it:
- Print out the Free Template on card stock.
- Cut out the large base circle, and the arrow.
- Use a sharp object to poke a hole in the middle of the arrow, and the center of the base.
- Use the brad to attach the arrow to the base circle. Do not make it too tight, or the arrow will not spin.
That is all! See how easy it is? Depending on their age, each party goer can make their own game, or you can have them all prepared in party favor bags. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- DIY Coasters made with Permanent Markers - May 30, 2019
- Simplified Easy French Cruller How to and Recipe - April 17, 2019
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019