This project has a little bit of nostalgia for me. In my high school (forever ago!) student groups would sell “PumpkinGrams.” They were little scraps of halloween themed paper taped to a candy bar, sold for a dollar and delivered to whichever friends you chose. I remember being so excited during 6th hour on the last school day before Halloween, waiting to see who might have sent me one.
I might not get PumpkinGrams anymore, but I still love a cute Halloween Themed treat! So, when I saw this super cute Coffin box at Mel Stampz, I fell in love. And, in my usual fashion, I took it all one step further with a digital version, complete with an aged look and a Fleur de lys.
How to make it:
- Download and print the template on card stock. You will need to print on both sides of the paper. (As every printer is different, I recommend drawing (side 1 ^) and (side 2 ^) on each side of a test sheet and running it through once on normal paper. This will help you to discern how to print two-sided on your particular printer.)
- Cut out the template, and score on the dotted lines.
- Fold the dotted lines. Glue tabs together so that A touches A and B touches B etc. Allow to dry.
- That’s it! 4 steps! I filled mine with luscious Lindt super dark chocolates, but you can tuck whatever suits your fancy inside. Imagine a classroom treat graveyard with dozens of filled little coffins!
Check out some of these other Halloween Themed Projects!
The following two tabs change content below.
My name is Kayla and I am a Graphic Designer. That means that I love pretty things, and also that I like to make free printables! I'm so happy that you've stopped by to visit my blog, and I hope you will follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest or Instagram!! (Yeah, and I'm totally addicted to the internet).
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020
2 thoughts on “Free Printable Halloween Coffin Boxes!”
how do i print out the free coffin template i is giving the run around
thanks help please
Can you be a bit more specific about the trouble you’re having? I checked the downloads and they are all still working?