First of all, let me say, that I have no problem with candy. Candy and I get along very, very well. I love it, and it promises not to tell my husband how much I ate. So, this Printable Memory Game is in no way a break up with candy.
That said, sometimes I cringe about giving my kid a literal basket full of sweets. Not only are there tooth implications, but this mama doesn’t want a sugared up baby dancing and screeching through Easter service.
So, I made a cute paper printable that turns into an easy Easter Basket stuffer! This Printable Memory Game features a colorful back and adorable colored eggs to match! Memory is a simple game that is great for kids, and can easily be scaled up or down in difficulty depending on how many pairs you play with. I love the feel of a deck of homemade cards, especially nestled in an adorable basket along side – you guessed it – candy.
What You Need:
Just grab the printable, some paper and scissors!
How To Make It:
- Print out the first two pages of the download, and then print out the second two on the opposite side.
- Cut out along the colored area on the card backs.
- Done! Wrap them up in a cute bow, or tuck them in a large Easter Egg!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Simplified Easy French Cruller How to and Recipe - April 17, 2019
- How to Make Luscious and Easy Honey Butter Lip Scrub - February 15, 2019
- Download 2019 Free Printable Planners - December 11, 2018