I love Christmas!!! Really, that’s an understatement. Christmas time is hands down my favorite time of year. I love spending time with my family, I love to give gifts, and see smiles. I love to make great food and eat great food. I love to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Moreover I like winters in Michigan, snow and bright lights. So last year, I made several Christmas Countdown Calendars this year, its this- a DIY paper Advent Calendar. With a stack of pretty papers and my Silhouette Cameo, I was able to create this based on cake wedges that people have used in weddings.
This features 2 tiers of wedge shaped boxes, 11 on each tier, and then two boxes on top to make a cake shape. The large octagon box allows for an extra special larger gift on Christmas Eve, and a little bitty one on Christmas Day (because, really- there will be PLENTY of presents on Christmas Day!).
And you know i’m sharing it with you- my favorite people!! I’ve got a printable PDF for those without a cutting machine (with some scissors or a craft knife, you can EASILY make this without a machine) the .STUDIO files for those with a Cameo.
(Click on the option you want and choose Right Click > Save As…)
- [ PDF ] All the pieces you need. Tier 1, 2, large and small octagon boxes. Advent_Calendar_For_Print_SayNotSweetAnne
- [.STUDIO] Tier 1 Advent Calendar cut file
- [.STUDIO] Tier 2 Advent Calendar cut file
- Download Octagon .Studio box from the Silhouette Online Store ($.99)
But wait! That’s not all!! In honor of reaching over 500 Facebook likes, my 1 year bloggaversary, and finally being finished with hell week at work, I’ve got a Target gift card up for grabs! Use it to buy Christmas gifts, or maybe for something nice just for you. ;D
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How To Make a Grid Mood Journal - August 3, 2018
- Easy DIY Resist Watercolor Art - July 20, 2018
- Relax and Restore yourself with a Plant Food Picnic - July 13, 2018