I’ll admit it. For all of his flaws (and mine) my hubby is awesome. He is kind and smart, attentive and supportive. So, every now and than I like to give him a little something to show him that I care. Nothing too big, just enough to let him know that I was thinking about him.
One of my favorite go-to treats for him is dark chocolate. He really loves it and will nurse a whole bar for days. I’ve done a couple candy bar wrappers before, (check out St. Patty’s Day version!) so I made one special just for hubby. This could totally work for Valentine’s Day as well.
Of course I’m sharing the printable wrapper with you so you can leave a special treat for your hubby too!
How To Make It:
- Download the Free Printable Candy Bar Wrapper.
- Print it out on regular paper.
- Score along the dotted lines fold slightly (do not crease).
- Remove the wrapper from a Hershey’s or Cadbury large size candy bar. (This printable doesn’t work with the small size bars).
- Place the new wrapper on, and glue the two edges together where they meet under the bar.
- Leave it in a place your husband is SURE to find it!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- 5 Delightful Coffee Recipes and Crafts That will Make You Buzz - April 14, 2018
- Dark Magic Chocolate Mocha Brownies - April 10, 2018
- 20 delightful gifts that even a toddler can make - April 3, 2018