My Mother’s family is rather large. She is one of 6 children, all of which have their own kids and a couple have Grandbabies too. Both of her parents are still alive, and so we have Thanksgiving at their house. Its a big deal for us all, and especially for those of us that have to travel several hours and coordinate food, luggage, traffic, etc. So yeah- I’ve made this “Days Until Thanksgiving” countdown. It keeps things from sneaking up on me! When the countdown says 3, I need to get groceries for our treats. 2 means I have to do laundry including what I want to wear the day of. 1 means I have to pack the car and prep to leave tomorrow morning. Its nice to be reminded. =D Download the template here.
What You Need:
- Heavy Card stock
How To Make It:
- Print out the template on a heavy card stock.
- Cut out the designs along the solid lines.
- Score along all of the fold lines. Fold and crease them.
- For the first numbered block, glue the tab near the number 2 face to the edge of the 0 face. For the next, glue the tab near the 8 face to the 1 face.
- Fold in the other sides, and glue the top and bottom shut.
- For the outer sleeve/box, fold so that the letter A touches A, B touches B and so on. Use a dab of glue to hold these tabs together. Let dry.
- Glue the tabs to the short side of the box, to create a flush inside space for the blocks. Let dry.
- Place blocks in sleeve!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Cheater’s Mind Blowing Caramel Apple Pie - June 12, 2018
- Talk Crafty To Me - June 3, 2018
- Adorable Unicorn Treat Bags to Delight and Surprise - May 21, 2018