Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and while a lot of the focus tends to be on candy and kids, this project is just for the married couples. =D I’ve done my share of cutesy Valentine projects and Valentine Printables, (Sweet Candy Bottles, Love Bingo and Valentine Fortune Cookies) but this year we’re attending a wedding on V-Day. We are planning on taking that free dinner, dancing and booze and having ourselves an all-day celebration of Love. And, I’ve decided to liven things up with these super cute dice.
Don’t worry- these aren’t super raunchy. They are meant to be flirtatious and a nice ice breaker for Hubby and I as we relax and settle in to our day-long date. The raciest items are “top-half” and “bottom-half”. How you interpret those, are totally up to you. =D
What You Need:
- Printer and card stock
- Scoring Tool or butter knife
- The Printable File
How To Make It:
- Print out valentine printable template on a heavy card stock.
- Cut out the designs along the solid lines.
- Score along all of the fold lines. This is important. You don’t get a crisp, square box without scoring. I use a ruler and a paperclip. Fold and crease them.
- For the first numbered block, glue the tab near the number 8 face to the edge of the 1 face. For the next, glue the tab near the 3 face to the 0 face. (Pictured here with my Woodland Christmas Countdown) I hate when I forget to take pictures of steps!!
- Fold in the other sides, and glue the top and bottom shut.
- Repeat for the other die. That’s it! Aren’t they so cute!?
I hope that this Valentine’s Day will be full of friends and romance for Hubby and me. What about you? Do you have V Day plans?
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020
7 thoughts on “Racey & Romantic Valentine’s Dice”
Fantastic idea thank you!
Great easy idea to get things going but in a cleaner way. Thank You!!!
What a great idea to break the ice. I hope you have a great date with your hubby! #SITSBlogging
Kathleen recently posted..Ahh!!!! Valentine’s Day is just 2 days away!!!!!
I love the dice idea! I purchased (I should say *we* purchased) a pair of dice before, and they were the *clears throat* the other kind hahaha. It was great fun. Glad to see a more DIY kind of approach to it, and umm…cleaner too 😉 #SITSBlogging
Kalley – I’ve thought about those “other” dice too. Glad to hear they were fun!!
Woohoo! These are FUN FUN FUN! 🙂
I have bought dice similar to this in the past. They can be a lot of fun and great way to spice things up with the Hubby! I love these
[email protected] Plaid and Paisley Kitchen recently posted..Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cupcakes