Its no secret, I’m a cheesecake fanatic. Just check out my Cheesecake Ice Cream & Healthy Cheesecake dip! So it’s no surprise that I’ve added a little cheesecake to my fudge recipe. Introducing Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge! Oh and did I mention its easy? How about that it’s pretty? Or should I just focus on the fact that its DELICIOUS!? I brought a plate of 3 fudges to a family gathering, and this one was gone before any of the others. These little bites of Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge are so perfect for a Valentine’s Day treat, or a bachelorette party – even a baby shower!
- Approx 3 cups white chocolate
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 1/2 cups mallo cream (marshmallow fluff – for those who can’t get this locally try Amazon.)
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Jell-O cheesecake pie filling mix
- 3 tbs Jell-O Strawberry Gelatin
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Prep a 9×9 or a 9×13 inch dish with wax paper. This will help you remove the block of fudge and cut it nicely.
- Mix the chocolate chips & butter with the sweetened condensed milk and melt over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Once smooth, add in the cheesecake mix and stir until combined. It’ll look grainy at first, but keep stirring for a minute or two.
- Add in the mallow cream and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture into your pan.
- Add 1-3 tbs of the strawberry gelatin mix as well as 1/4 cup warmed heavy cream into the remaining mixture. Stir until even in color.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the pan, use a toothpick to swirl the two together.
- Refrigerate until set, remove from pan and cut! That’s it!!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- Tested Tuesday: The Nostalgic Candy Company - April 24, 2018
- 5 Delightful Coffee Recipes and Crafts That will Make You Buzz - April 14, 2018
- Dark Magic Chocolate Mocha Brownies - April 10, 2018