Well, the wedding that you’ve all been hearing about for the past few weeks is over. My BFF Amy now officially has a new last name. I’ve done a number of projects related to her wedding over the weeks and I’ve still got a couple I haven’t posted yet. Check them out at Spray Colored Cookies and Personalized Pyrex.
This past week has been a hectic one, but it was all worth it. The wedding was beautiful and I’m truly happy to see two nice, loving, and compassionate people begin their life together. Sometime today they’ll be on a plane headed to the Bahamas – and I hope they have a wonderful honeymoon!
As the day day drew closer, Amy received more and more attention from others in our office. Countless times a day she was asked how many days we left, if she was nervous- etc. The heartfelt well wishes made me smile, and inspired me to make a little countdown for Amy to put at her desk. She did- and now I’m sharing with you, for any brides-to-be that you know!
Check out the plethora of other countdowns I’ve done!
- Halloween Countdown
- Snowflake Countdown [Free Printable]
- Easter Countdown [Free Printable]
- Christmas Countdowns
- Thanksgiving Countdown
What You Need:
- Download the Free PDF and print it
- Scissors, glue/tape
How To Make It:
- Print out the template on a heavy card stock.
- Cut out the designs along the solid lines.
- Score along all of the fold lines. Fold and crease them.
- For the first numbered block, glue the tab near the number 8 face to the edge of the 1 face. For the next, glue the tab near the 3 face to the 0 face.
- Fold in the other sides, and glue the top and bottom shut.
- For the outer sleeve/box, fold so that the letter A touches A, B touches B and so on. Use a dab of glue to hold these tabs together. Let dry.
- Glue the tabs to the short side of the box, to create a flush inside space for the blocks. Let dry.
- Place blocks in sleeve!
Latest posts by Kayla Domeyer (see all)
- How to Solve Stress with Princess Bathtub Melts - June 2, 2020
- 25 Valentines Even a Toddler Can Make - February 11, 2020
- Fall in Love with Free Printable Valentine Bingo - February 4, 2020
5 thoughts on “Wedding Countdown [Free Printable]”
It appears the link for the PDF no longer works for this printable wedding calendar. This is exactly what I need for work since everyone asks everyday!
Thanks for letting me know- I fixed the link. Enjoy!!
Beautiful — and love your other countdowns, as well. Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!
This is such a creative idea! You could make one of these for just about any exciting event! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Kaitlyn recently posted..*grape salad*